I would like to thank Patrick Jones‘s fantastic book blog and also everyone that takes the time to read his blog. I am very honored to be nominated for this award that I will proudly display on my site.
Now I reveal 7 things about myself you may or may not have known.
1. Besides owls I also love cats and bats.
2. I’m a dressmaker and had my own business designing and sewing bridal and formal gowns.
3. I’m now an all genre author.
4. I love scary stories the best but I’m terrified of the dark and still, at age 61, need a night light.
5. I finally got to hold an owl when I was 56.
6. I love growing my own vegetables and canning them in the Fall.
7. I love that I was able to meet so many wonderful authors the past three years.
Blogs I’m nominating
These bloggers that I am nominating are just a few of the wonderful people out there in the blogosphere. If I were to list everyone, the list would be 18 pages long and growing. Thank you for providing a snapshot of life from your side of the street 🙂
Rules for the Award
In conclusion, to all my blogger nominees, here is the list of rules to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to her/his blog.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and inform them by posting on their site.
- List the rules and display the award.