• Where are you from? Peoria, Illinois
• Why do you write? It puts me in another world. One that I create with my own people.
• What do you write about? Murder mysteries, usually with women as the main characters.
• Do you have a specific writing style? I was writing in first person, but then finally started branching out into the third person narration. I use more dialogue than description.
• What are obstacles that come in the way of writing? If the story is set at a particular time, make sure that whatever is mentioned was invented by then (Computer games, a certain song or movie, types of automobiles). Watch basing characters off of real people, since some may be offended. Don’t repeat plots or characters (I have caught myself doing this by accident).
• Whats the most memorable thing asked/said by a reader about your work?…
View original post 478 more words