Writers everywhere get excited about an email from Amazon, where they explain a glimpse into offering a new program, a crowd-sourcing program:
Your readers and followers can decide if an e-book / audio-book will be published by Amazon – and you can keep the print rights. There will be a (small) advance, royalties and certainly Amazon’s tremendous marketing power. Here are the first details:
- Focused formats: We acquire worldwide publication rights for the e-Book and audio formats in all languages. You retain all other rights, including print.
- Submit your complete! (means edited) never-before-published book and cover.
- After a few days, we will post the first pages of each book on a new website for readers to preview and nominate their favorites.
- Books with the most nominations will be reviewed by our team for potential publication.
- Should you be selected for publication you will receive benefits that include:
View original post 1,117 more words