From the Anaiah Press website.
About Anaiah Press
Anaiah Press is a Christian digital-first publishing house dedicated to presenting quality faith-based fiction and nonfiction books to the public. Our goal is to provide our authors with the close-knit, hands-on experience of working with a small press, while making sure they don’t have to sacrifice quality editing, cover art, and marketing.
Authors who sign with Anaiah Press can expect:
- Release in digital format first, with a business-savvy plan to facilitate a timely move into audio and print/POD for full-length works.
- A senior-level editor assigned to provide quality editing and to guide you every step of the way throughout the publication process
- A publicist and a marketing/publicity plan specific to your book, and inclusive of advertising (i.e. blog tours, print/media advertising, review sites, etc.)
- High-quality covers expertly designed specifically for your book
- Royalties in the amount of 40% on net for digital…
View original post 41 more words