I was nominated to do a writing challenge from Marjorie Mallon over at Kyrosmagica Blog and although I don’t normally take up challenges, I thought I’d give this one a go 😀
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph without any words containing the letter “e”
2) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge.
3) They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
“Hang it all Alison, it’s not as if I’d do that sort of thing just to annoy you – what do you think I am – an ignoramous?”
“You don’t want to know what I think about you Victor, all I know is that it wasn’t in that condition four…
View original post 146 more words