In this book, Paige and Griffin (from DUET stories Volume I and II) encounter another couple, Tristan, and Lana, and find they have more in common – a lot more in common – than just their love of life, music, and friendship. Through a set of mysterious circumstances, the two couples discover a past that explains their present in a profound, beautiful and deeply meaningful way.
This book answers the questions…
• Were they destined to meet?
• Had they known each other before?
• What happens after “happily ever after?”
• Why was Tristan afraid of being touched? Why did he need control?
• Were they born again to be together?
Follow their journey in A Chorus of Voices.
What are DUET stories?
A DUET is defined as a “contribution for two voices.” It involves harmony and melody, progression and passion, give and take, growth and development…
View original post 128 more words