Occasionally, an author may want to send a book directly to your kindle, or you would like to send yourself something. The only thing holding your back, is that you don’t know how.
Follow my a step by step guide to help you make the most of using your device.
- Log into Amazon and go to your account.
2. You will see on the bottom left, Digital Content and Devices. Click on here.
3. Along the top you will see three tab. Your Content – where all you books are stores; Your Devices – a list of what you own and Settings, which is where we are going to investigate.
4. Click on Personal Document Settings.
5. Here you will see your Kindle’s email address. Make a note of it. You will also note at the end it says edit. This mean you can personalise it to make it easier…
View original post 177 more words