Today I have a solo show on what I learned at London Book Fair (LBF), including the challenges that authors are facing, and what they are doing about it. Plus, my thoughts on Blockchain for Books and monetizing mobile reading apps.
- Your art is everything. Your art is nothing. Why the Book Fair gives an insight into the publishing industry and our place within it.
- The continued challenge of visibility, and how some authors are facing it
- Is this the end of co-opetition?
- Developing multiple streams of income
- Who to trust? The importance of personal relationships – and checking the Alliance of Independent Authors Watchdog listing.
- Mobile storytelling and how authors are getting paid for it
- Blockchain for Books, a report on the launch by The Alliance of Independent Authors
- How to make the most of London Book Fair, or any of the other…
View original post 19 more words