Privacy Notice for Visitors to Our Users’ Sites
- Who’s Who and What This Privacy Notice Covers
- Information We Collect About Visitors to Our Users’ Sites
- Information a Visitor Provides to a Site
- Information We Automatically Collect from the Site
- Other Information Provided by Our Users
- How We Use Visitor Information
- How We Share Visitor Information
- Other Tools
- Other Resources
Hi there! This Privacy Notice explains how we, at Automattic, process information about the visitors of our users’ websites in connection with the services we provide through WordPress.com, Jetpack (including WooCommerce Services), IntenseDebate, Polldaddy.com, and Akismet. Read on!
Who’s Who and What This Privacy Notice Covers
Let’s talk first about who we are at Automattic, what we do, and what this Privacy Notice covers.
We are the folks behind a variety of products and services designed to allow anyone–from bloggers, to small business owners, and enterprises–to create, publish, and manage their…
View original post 1,962 more words